Packing Slings?

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
unless its up ur nose :eek:
I haven't thought of that as a good location for a spider but I suppose it would work well for that too. You'd just remove the paper towel from the one end and then place the straw in your nose before pushing the spider out.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
..... place the straw in your nose before pushing the spider out.
didnt have to place it anywhere, trust me this one knew exactly where he wuz running
I think it was planned ahead :eek:

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Did you get a staple batch when I was still fiddling with the method? If so I AM SORRY lol. The staple days sucked really badly. I am not to sure what I was thinking. It was a process that is for sure.
I got a staple batch - about 125 B smithi slings I unpacked for a big SCABIES order!! I have since received some little buggers from you packed in straws plugged with paper towel. HUGE improvement!!! And to think I was so impressed with the straw/staple method at the time! I also like the idea of clear straws that you use now. While it may have been an experimental process of sorts to start out - I think you are THE MASTER SLING PACKER. In fact, I was just doing a search to find the details of how you get the little buggers in the straws to help me pack my own slings when I came accross this thread! Jules