P. rufilata what a beautiful spider

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
002100D1-0319-4EFF-BB95-F4859D4CE3A6.jpeg

This juvie male I have molted today. The colors after the molt just wowed me. Now to add a P. metallica to my collection. Pokies are addicting with their stunning looks.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Out of the several Poec species I have, rufilata is without a doubt my favorite in both looks and attitude. They’re the best!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Would like to own some one day, these along with subfusca and the black colored metallica are my favorites

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
Out of the several Poec species I have, rufilata is without a doubt my favorite in both looks and attitude. They’re the best!
This guy isn't bolty at all. The few times I've had to take him out of the enclosure to clean he walks right into a cup with a little touch from a paint brush. Trying to do that with my Cobalt Blue (C. lividus) is a terrifying experience. She is so quick to go all threat posture. That why she has only been rehoused once since I've had her. Other than her trek up my arm and the wall one time. That was a fun experience too. Luckily she was bolty and not angry that time.

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Always nice to see species where the males don’t look pale and threadbare.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They are one of my favourite Ts! I'm raising up several pokie species, but I am most excited about my little rufi <3

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My first Poki ever. Great species, fast, excellent eater, and the largest arboreal too. Though regalis is often as large, and usually appears to be more massive.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Love the P. rufilata, but I can't seem to find any for sale at a reasonable price. I would really appreciate some places that have some available. Can't find any, anywhere here on the boards or sites that have them available for reasonable prices. When it comes to pokies, I would always either buy 2-5 slings for a better chance of a girl. But i'm cursed with the pokie-disease-curse (PDC), yes it's real. This plagued cursed causes me to be stuck with males 100%. My curse is still onto me and hopefully I will be someday be blessed with a female pokie. But curses aside, any help finding a P. rufilata for reasonable prices will be helpful to me.