P. Regius sling died anyone can diagnose?

Aryan Kalia

Arachnopeon
Hi Guys :(
my little p. regius sling died a few hours ago.... is there any diagnosis? i fed it 2 days ago and lived well
s:(

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
What did you feed it? From what I've heard, jumper slings have a high mortality rate. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Maybe old age? Was there enough air holes in the container it was kept in? What did you give the spider as a water source?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Totally didn't see the word sling. Dang! Still leaves the questions; was there enough air holes in the container/what did you give the spider as a water source.

Little Grey Spider

Arachnoknight
So. Many. Questions.
What did you feed it? Wild caught or captive bred? How long have you had it? Was it molting? How big was it? How did you hydrate it? Did it have ventilation? Was it on substrate at all? A pic of the spider and of its enclosure would help immensely. That being said, maybe it just died. Not even nearly enough information here to say.

Aryan Kalia

Arachnopeon
So. Many. Questions.
What did you feed it? Wild caught or captive bred? How long have you had it? Was it molting? How big was it? How did you hydrate it? Did it have ventilation? Was it on substrate at all? A pic of the spider and of its enclosure would help immensely. That being said, maybe it just died. Not even nearly enough information here to say.
captive bred never molted only had it for a few weeks acted ok I kept it in a sling vile and it had holes

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Were you misting the enclosure as a water source? If everything else is fine then the sling probably just died. I breed beetles and could have 80 eggs laid by a female beetle. However, 70 may end up hatching and 60 may end up surviving. Only the strongest survive.