P. Ornata 1st Instars Update

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thought I'd shoot a quick video of the P. Ornata's now that they've all hatched out into 1st instars. Looking pretty good now...a few didn't make it through the molt - they got stuck. In all, we lost about 10 but we were able to help a few out of their molts and they are fine now.

[youtube]BgflpZplTOE[/youtube]

Singbluemymind

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sorry to hear about the ones that didn't make it:( but the rest are looking great man you'll have to make another video when they reach their 2nd instar

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
sorry to hear about the ones that didn't make it:( but the rest are looking great man you'll have to make another video when they reach their 2nd instar
I'll definetly be posting updates when they molt again!!

agent lead

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awesome rob...let us know when the slings are for sale! i would love a few myself

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey rob nice brood you got cooknig up there!

How do you put the T out of its misery its its in pain? Whats your method?

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome video,Man there growin like weeds...I know it sucks when you loose babies but like you said it happens but again awesome stuff..I usually put the spider in the frezzer it's a painless way for them to go.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome video,Man there growin like weeds...I know it sucks when you loose babies but like you said it happens but again awesome stuff..I usually put the spider in the frezzer it's a painless way for them to go.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah, they are growing quick!! I do the same...don't want anyone to suffer. You should check out the Versi update...they are growing even faster!!!