1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

P. Novak

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Snipes, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Niloticus

Niloticus Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    Got a T Cupreus sling in from Paul today. The order shipped with Priority and made it to me in great shape, even though we are close to a smoking 100 degrees here in SLC. Thanks Novak!

Niloticus

2. 100% Positive!!

I received a beautiful juvy female Brachypelma albiceps from Paul today. The spiderling appears to be in top-notch shape! Everything was superbly handled on his end of the line from initial communication to packing and shipping! I highly recommend Paul to anyone!!

Thanks again, Paul :biggrin:

Terry D

3. Paul is a cool guy, great communication and he lives in the area so i dont need to pay shipping.. I highly recommend him.

4. lancej

lancej Arachnolord

Positive!!! I purchased a MM A. minatrix from Paul. Excellent communication, quick shipping, great packing, and awesome spider! I highly recommend him! Thanks!

5. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

Ohio
    Positive. A+
    We had a good time chatting and learning new things about animals.
    He kept his word on a large order, which was successfully completed.
    I was very happy to have a person like him receive the order.

Paul, thank you so much for for the business.

6. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

P. Novak's new reviews can be found here.