1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

P. Novak

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Snipes, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Oasis Inverts

Oasis Inverts Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Great guy...

Just completed a trade with Paul. I'm extremely satisfied with the transaction. I will definetly do business with him again.... :clap:

2. Aunt Ant

Aunt Ant Arachnoknight

What they said

Positive & Highly Recommended
    Paul has rightfully earned a great reputation. I don't think one could ask for more prompt communication or better packing than what he provides. The slings I received were padded well and safe from harm during transit. And they look great of course. He is also accommodating to your needs, shipping the package to arrive your requested date.
    Put your faith in Paul and he'll show ya what we're talking about :cool:

3. PensRule

PensRule Arachnosquire

Positive
    Bought some t's and scorps from Paul.Good comunication and packaging.Looking forward to dealing with him again. Paulo

4. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

POSITIVE

Just got my order of T's in....and was very happy!

Many thanks Paul!

5. Just got my T from Paul, great packing and arrived alive. Gave a couple of freebies too, thanks again Paul.

6. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive A +++

I just completed my third trade with Paul today and all went great.
    Communication,negotiations and tarantulas traded to me for reptile supplies were all over the top.
    I'll do business with Paul again.

7. Ghost13

Ghost13 Arachnopeon

Just completed a trade with Paul. Great communication and shipping! Would do business with again!

8. mitchrobot

mitchrobot Arachnoknight Old Timer

p.murinus

POSITIVE

got an OBT from paul earlier today, she looks great, nice and chunky and a fire ball :D

would definitely do business with him again :clap:

9. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

I received a great looking male P. ornata from Paul yesterday. The whole transaction went perfect. Great communication and an excellent packing job. Would do business with Paul again.

Thanks
    Nick

10. Noexcuse4you

Noexcuse4you Arachnodemon Old Timer

POSITIVE!!!!​

Just received my female P. ornata from Paul yesterday. She was packed very well and was much bigger than I had anticipated! He also promptly answers PMs. I'd do business with Paul again.

11. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++positive++++

Did a trade w/ Paul and my end came in great, packaged well and shipped promptly, I have done a few deals w/ Paul and all have been straight forward and productive, I would deal with again any time, PEACE, B.

12. Rochelle

Rochelle Arachnoprince Old Timer

Completely Happy!!!

We just received our new Nhandu vulpinus from Paul and it's a sassy little snot! We absolutely love it!
    Paul's packaging and communication are top notch, and we wouldn't hesitate to buy again - or recommend to friends! :clap:
    Thanks Paul!

13. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++positive++++

Paul and I have had many possitive transactions w/ each other and our last, snakes for T's trade, was no differant, Paul sent me healthy animals as described and on time, would deal w/ him any time, thanks again Paul and sorry the review is so late, PEACE, B.

14. bluefrogtat2

bluefrogtat2 Arachnoangel Old Timer

just completed a trade with paul for a pixie frog.
    arrived in great condition,couldn't have been packed better.
    looking forward to doing more business.
    class act
    andy

15. Uglykid2

Uglykid2 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just finished up a great trade with Paul last weekend and he is an awesome guy to deal with. It was a pleasure working with him on this transaction and I highly recommend him! :D

16. thumpersalley

thumpersalley Arachnoknight

Just did a trade with him. Communication with Paul was great. I will look forward to dealing with again. Kim

17. MOBugGuy

MOBugGuy Arachnoknight

Did a trade with novak an everything went great, perfect animals but there was a little problem with one on arrival but he made things good. I would deff do business with him again. Thanks again Paul.

18. stonemantis

stonemantis Arachnoprince Old Timer

Postive.

I just received my order from him and the tarantula was alive and well. Recommended seller.

19. Just met up with Paul earlier today to buy some of his Ts, 5 + 1 freebie to be exact. All looks to be healthy, plump, and feisty!

Glad to have found a great local seller with great prices on great-looking Ts!! Will definitely take more of his collection when the opportunity comes!!

20. BrettG

BrettG Arachnoprince

Received some spiders from Paul. Packing was excellent and everybody came in alive.
    Nothing is perfect all the time, and it's with a good seller that you still leave happy even after some bumps. Rest easy with Paul you won't be disappointed.
    Good communication and a reasonable dude.
    Will buy from again!

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012