1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

P. Novak

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Snipes, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Advertisement
    Highly Recommended :)

I just ordered 2 F L. hesperus from Paul, one medium and one large.
    They arrived in great shape, packaged superbly.
    Paul also included 2 freebies, a MM and a subadult male.
    Gee, I wasn't going to breed, but.... hehehehe ;)
    Paul hooked me up nicely...I recommend him highly. Thanks Paul! :)

Greenmanbacchus

2. Corranthe

Corranthe Arachnoknight

A++

Just got my slings from Novak yesterday. They came all the way across country and it looks like the box was really knocked around in transit, but thanks to Novaks amazing packing my new babies arrived just fine, with a couple of extras thrown in the boot! Quick and easy transaction. Great job from this guy.

3. JCola

JCola Arachnosquire

Great dealer

Recieved my C. fasciatum slings from Paul today, packing was excellent, everyone was alive, and there were freebies! He's a great guy to do business with. I'm very satisfied.

4. GailC

GailC Arachnoprince Old Timer

Received my slings today, extremely well packed and healthy. Got a couple freebies too. Paul has been great to deal with, always replies to messages quickly. Will definitely do business with Paul again.

5. Rizzolo

Rizzolo Arachnoknight

i just completed a deal with Paul. everything went very smoothly and his communication was great. he let me know right away that his package had arrived safely. i hope to deal with Paul again.

thanks

6. clearlysaid

clearlysaid Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE!

I ordered a bunch of Paul's Tiger Rumps. They all arrived very well packed, alive and healthy. Got some extras, too! :)

7. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

Excellent to deal with acquired 30 C faciatums from him kept good communication and everything arrived well packaged. Will definitely deal with again.

Robert

8. Greyhalo

Greyhalo Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

I just recently arranged a trade with Paul and I couldn't be more pleased with how it went. The communication was great and we had everything pretty much worked out in a few hours after the initial contact about the trade. He was even kind enough to answer some questions and give me some tips on packing. I recieved my package from him and everything arrived very well packed and in great shape. I most definitely will be doing business with him again and I highly recommend everyone does the same.

9. TaterNutz406

TaterNutz406 Arachnopeon

Positive

Bought 4 slings from Paul and he was kind enough to throw in some freebies. Communication was great; he is very prompt with his business and shipped ontime, each time The little guys came in great shape. Slings have survived overnight shipping and even priority due to the care he takes in preparing the boxes. He does an excellent job packing! would be glad to do business with him again. :) :D :} :worship: :clap:

10. BPruett

BPruett Arachnosquire

Positive!

We just finished up a trade and couldn't be happier. Everything went smooth and I would recommend him to anyone...

11. Zelli

Zelli Arachnopeon

Texas
    Awesome!!

Packaging was great, communication was great, price was great, everything was great!
    Highly recommended!! :)

Thanks Paul!

12. godofspeed

godofspeed Arachnopeon

Highly Recommended. I recieved my slings on time and they arrive perfect along with a freebie. Very friendly and he will keep you updated on everything.

13. Two Dragonz

Two Dragonz Arachnopeon

10/10

Fantastic prices, excellent communication throughout the deal, timely shipping, expert packing. My purchasing experience could not have gone more smoothly. Highly recommeneded.

14. arachnocat

arachnocat Arachnoangel Old Timer

Did a 50/50 with Paul. My slings arrived in great shape (all 200!). They were packed very well and he even gave me some little cups for them! {D {D
    Couldn't be happier! :D

15. Arachno_Shack

Arachno_Shack Arachnoknight Old Timer

Pa
    Positive!!!

Got my shipment today, and everything was great!!! Paul even through in a few freebies(Thanks Paul!). Packing was excellent! Will buy from again!

Thanks!

Tim

16. The_Thunderer

The_Thunderer Arachnobaron

Positive!

I received my slings today. They're adorable! Such small creatures. LOL.

They were packaged very well and the slings looked really great - even after an extra day @ the P.O. I also a couple of freebies. My FIRST freebies!!! Whooo Hooo!

Thanks, Paul! It was good to deal with you.

Fred

17. micki_m

micki_m Arachnopeon

Positive

The slings arrived healthy and happy with great appetites. Very smooth transaction. Also in the middle of a breeding loan with him and it's going great so far!
    Highly recommended!:worship:

18. timekeeper

timekeeper Arachnopeon

Positive

I purchased a Western Hognose snake from Paul and he shipped it according to my schedule and what worked best for me. He also communicated with me very well and helped me set up the habitat properly for my little snake. The packing was professional and safe and I'm quite content. He answers all my questions and doesn't make me feel dumb for not knowing much. I look forward to doing business with Paul again.

19. MadTitan

MadTitan Arachnopeon

POSITIVE: Would recommend this service or product!

Traded a MM for s'lings.

Communication from Paul was prompt and friendly. He was patient while waiting for me to get back to him. He told me what he would do, and when, and then he did it.

S'lings packed firmly but gently with multiple layers of protection.

Product: Spiderlings appear healthy.

20. Positive

A+++++
    For sure

I gotten my end of the deal with Paul yesterday, Man you hooked me up with a few extras slings
    All the slings are alive and well.
    His communication was excellent, and his packing was outstanding.
    Hiss timing was right on the money of when those sling would be here
    Am really pleased with trading with Paul, i will definately trade or buy from him again
    and recommend him to anyone

thanks Paul