1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

P. Novak

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Snipes, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Snipes

Snipes Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    A good transaction. I bought a female H. troglodytes from him. He held her for a while until I was able to take her. She arrived healthy, and a little ticked, but she is a lot nicer now. In my opinion, he is a fine person to order from. Thanks!

2. lucanidae

lucanidae Arachnoprince Old Timer

Great guy! Quick emails, good packing, and the animals are his #1 priority. Definetly reccomended.

3. The Best

Purchased $400 worth of spiders from Paul, and everything went smoothly. They got here in perfect shape and I was pleased with everything. Thanks for everything. :cool:

4. mackids

mackids Arachnosquire Old Timer

Novak

+POSITIVE+

I received 7 Latrodectus Hesperus from Novak. He gave me extra and did the most amazing packaging job I have yet to see. I highly recommend him to anyone considering making a purchase!

5. Taceas

Taceas Arachnodemon

POSITIVE

I received a female Calisoga longitarsus spider and a male Centruroides vittatus scorpion for free, since its mate died.

Awesome communication skills, shipped promptly, and an excellent packaging job. Both animals arrived in perfect health and looked very well cared for.

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

6. K MUELLER

K MUELLER Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive !!!!!

I just completed a transaction with Paul. He held my T's for three weeks due to weather. Excellent person to deal with, great communication! Perfect specimens. Keep up the Great work! Karl:clap:

7. Taceas

Taceas Arachnodemon

POSITIVE

Made a second purchase for a juvenile Calisoga longitarsus from him that arrived in great condition. He does an excellent job of packing!

I even got a surprise, a cute little baby Emperor scorpling. :D

8. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Great trade

Paul and I did a local trade ,which turned out great for both of us.He is easy to deal with,great communication skills and showed up on time at the designated meeting place, to complete our trade.I was running 20 minutes late,I called and let him know that I was going to be late.Paul was patient while waiting for me and was very pleasant to deal with on every aspect of the trade.

Thank you ,

Fred MacDonell

9. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

A+++++++++ man

Paul did me well
    packaging= great
    shipping on time=great
    and a freebie as well
    many thanx there Paul

10. Rydog

Rydog Arachnobaron

Positive!!!

Great guy to work with, promptly responds to all PM's I sent him. Would work with him in a heart beat. We had a very smooth deal. :clap: :clap:

Thanks again

~Ryan

11. Trish

Trish Arachnopeon

C.fasciatums

Paul packed the little guys very well. Due to a postal error on my end, they were a day late and everyone still arrived healthy. And he sent me two freebies. He will definately have my business in the future.

Trish{D

12. Nivek

Nivek Arachnoknight Old Timer

Paul and I arranged a trade over the weekend, and he was very easy to communicate with and get things set up. He was willing to answer my questions before I even had anything to offer. A quality individual with quality animals. He shipped very quickly, and very safely. I won't hesitate to do business with him again, and neither should anyone else.

13. Farom

Farom Arachnoknight Old Timer

USA
    Positive

The slings arrived today, all healthy and happy - probably thanks to the excellent packing. Thanks for the extras! I really appreciate it.:worship:

14. craig84

craig84 Arachnoknight

Got my slings from Paul today and they were packed great and are all healthy. Thank you for the smooth transaction. Recommended!:clap:

15. Vfox

Vfox Arachnobaron Old Timer

PA
    Got some things from Paul today, they were well packed, and A-okay. I highly recommend him to anyone, great guy to work with.

16. I just completed a trade with Paul. Great guy to deal with, shipped right on time, and slings were well packed. Hope to have future dealings with Paul.

17. kupo969

kupo969 Arachnoangel

A+ man. He tells you exactly what he will do, communication couldn't have been any better. Packaging was extremely secure and well vented. Best deal I've had yet!

18. vvx

vvx Arachnobaron

Just got a box of spiderlings from P. Novak, packaging was great. Communication was amazing, kept me informed every step of the way.

19. Bear Foot Inc

Bear Foot Inc Arachnobaron

Just did a trade with Paul, everything went great! Slings look good, he made the deal in only like 3 pm's!! Great guy!! Shipped when he said he would, packed great!! What more can i say? Buy his slings!! You wont be disappointed! I hope to do more trades with him soon.

~Samuel

20. I just got in some C fasciatum slings from Novak. They all arrived very alive and healthy, with a couple extras too.
    Thanks!