1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P Metallica

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by BparK30, Jul 16, 2017.

1. BparK30

BparK30 Arachnopeon

How much would a 4 inch p Metallica sell for? It's about 4 years old and hasn't matured yet. Not saying it won't the sex is unknown.
  2. If its 4 inches unsexed (i hope they arent giving you a male) id pay no more than $80
  3. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

lol...the sex is known....dont let a seller tell you otherwise....if its really 4 years old and 4", signs point to female...but thats no gaurantee.

Pokies are one of tbe easiest ts to ventrally sex.

If its a female its worth in the neighborhood of 2 bills...but personally i wouldnt pay close to that.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Walker253

Walker253 Arachnobaron Active Member

Yeah, unsexed, 100 or less. If for some reason it's a male, you'd have no problem getting your money back or doing a breeding loan. Free slings on the re-establishing P metallica price market.
  5. BparK30

BparK30 Arachnopeon

Thanks for the replies. She's looking like a female but I'll have to check to make sure.
  6. DrowsyLids

DrowsyLids Arachnosquire

Definitely check out some pics in the sexing thread you'll be able to get a good point of reference looking at the library of P met vent shots. If you get a chance to check out the T before purchasing it you'll be able to make a good educated guess.

+1 for under $100.00 USD. I see MM's sell for around 80.00 pretty often so it's a win-win IMO