P Metallica

BparK30

Arachnopeon
How much would a 4 inch p Metallica sell for? It's about 4 years old and hasn't matured yet. Not saying it won't the sex is unknown.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
If its 4 inches unsexed (i hope they arent giving you a male) id pay no more than $80

cold blood

Staff member
lol...the sex is known....dont let a seller tell you otherwise....if its really 4 years old and 4", signs point to female...but thats no gaurantee.

Pokies are one of tbe easiest ts to ventrally sex.

If its a female its worth in the neighborhood of 2 bills...but personally i wouldnt pay close to that.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Yeah, unsexed, 100 or less. If for some reason it's a male, you'd have no problem getting your money back or doing a breeding loan. Free slings on the re-establishing P metallica price market.

BparK30

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the replies. She's looking like a female but I'll have to check to make sure.

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Definitely check out some pics in the sexing thread you'll be able to get a good point of reference looking at the library of P met vent shots. If you get a chance to check out the T before purchasing it you'll be able to make a good educated guess.

+1 for under $100.00 USD. I see MM's sell for around 80.00 pretty often so it's a win-win IMO