1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P. metallica sling care (feeding)

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Arjay Alba, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Jhawk023

Jhawk023 Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    I agree normally haven’t had too much issue but have had exactly 2 both metallicas that just wouldn’t eat for anything. After a week of the damn fruitflies they were back on track it was just a suggestion that I have had success with not an absolute.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor Active Member

You have lots of experience yet have never lost a tarantula? Bs.

Don't suppose you have photos of this large P metallica group, and of all the sacs you get.

Tbh, you come off to me as full of it.

3. Jhawk023

Well sorry you feel that way I haven’t lost any that’s just the truth I have posted several pics of my P. metallica slings and communal that you can find on boards here I don’t need to spend my time proving anything to you I offer advice and that’s what it is not attacking you or saying that your not knowledgeable just giving advice based on my experience to be taken as such. Obviously you are the go to on all things tarantulas so I suppose we shall all bow down to your throne as you wake in the morning and piss excellence. I will continue to be full of it and you can continue to believe me or not but no advice I have given would hurt a T and I assure you that if a better viewpoint is given I give credit where it is due and acknowledge others better ideas with other species I’m much less familiar with. Don’t know why anything I have said has upset you so much but if your feelers are truely hurt then I humbly apologize for it and understand that it must be difficult living with such thin skin on a daily basis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Venom1080

Yeah, that's what I figured. A beginner with a handful of slings.

Just trying to see whether an experienced new member joined the boards whose knowledge I could learn from, or an up jumped beginner. Seems to be the latter.

So I assume you lied about breeding p metallica? You just have a communal of slings?

5. Jhawk023

Assume what you will guy mayhaps you should refer to the forum rules. Just because I’ve recently joined the forums speaks not to my abilities nor length in the hobby. I have had a good few successful pairings of a fair number of my T’s as well as loaners given out to fellow breeders I work with. My issue with you is the fact that you attack and instantly go into a butthurt mode as opposed to talking to others or hearing them out. I care not for whether you believe you could learn something from me or not as you are rather full of yourself and instead of actually discussing with people stroke your own ego and act like a troll. Just because people give advice based on their experience does not mean it’s the only way. Once again I say I have no burden of proof nor the want or time to post my accomplishments or break everything down monosyllabically for you to understand. Ordinarily I don’t get upset with people but you seem to think you know much more than you do and from your little high horse are the reason a lot of people on these threads feel like they can’t post advice because they have to listen to you shoot it down and then attack their experience and time in the hobby. You don’t know me and as opposed to speaking to me chose to attack my character as well as my knowledge for this I can and will tell you where you can stick it guy. Canada must be lucky to have such an educated and informed individual as yourself to put all the lesser informed peons in their place. Just remember eggs have no business dancing with swords my good chap have a wonderful evening try not to pull a muscle while patting yourself on the back.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jhawk023

A
    Also if you’d like any of my next sac of gootys I’ll send yah the link to my site to purchase ;) Togo’s and GBB’s should be ready soon as well.

• Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  7. Venom1080

Don't act so childish. The only flustered person I see here is you.. ;)

You claim to breed alot. Any evidence of that? Its beyond whether or not you own and breed P metallica, I'm just curious if you're lying about breeding in general. If questions make you lash out and get so pissed, maybe stay off the internet.

8. Jhawk023

Not the questions that make me lash out and I’m not the childish one you have attacked me from the start and I have responded in kind. You keep changing what your asking me guy, evidence evidence. I’m not on trial here what evidence ,yes I breed mainly the T’s I’m experienced with and like. I breed fairly often but it’s not like I have a T farm or am pumping out eggs with legs every week. The three I mentioned earlier are the three I have bread more than a few times along with that I have bred rose hairs and helped other friends and breeders out with loaners and split the sacs. It’s not questions that made me lash out either guy it was blatant accusations from you. Regardless I’m through messing up this guys thread over such petty nonsense. You got issues with me just send it through inbox.

• Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  9. Venom1080

Meh, I'll take your word for it. Good to have more breeders around.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

Moderator note: Disagreement and debates are allowed, but please address the points being made without attacking the person making them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1