1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P. Metallica molt

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by problemchildx, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Advertisement
    My 2" or so beauty has been in pre molt for about 2-3 weeks. About an hour and a half ago it started the process. This is one of the faster molts I have seen! It is already out of the skin, all that it needs to do now is sit upright and darken up. As some of you may know, the phone on my camera is kind of crappy, I just wanted to share my joy with yall! I doubt I will be able to recover the molt due to the way the cage is set up and the position the spider molted. =/

Hopefully I can manage to get some technical luck with the camera and take a good pic after it looks pretty again.
  2. Vietnamese510

Vietnamese510 Arachnoknight

too bad on the quuality tho
    im using a phone camera on mine too xD i just put it in the outside light that shines in my house for a minute than took a picture:D
  3. The phone on your camera is crappy? Interesting. Pwahaha, sorry.

Anywho, congrats on the molt! I want a P metallica sooooo baad, but then again so does everyone, right? Ha. :)
  4. Haha, I didn't realize I said that thanks for correcting me :D
    Although, they say "don't call it a phone" :rolleyes:
  5. Tunedbeat

Tunedbeat Arachnolord

Hurry, better make a grab at that molt while you can. ;)
  6. Yeah I couldn't get to it safely if I wanted. I just looked and it's tearing apart the molt with its fangs and wrapping it up :p I don't mind though, just glad it made it out alright
  7. Tunedbeat

Tunedbeat Arachnolord

Same thing happened with my ornata, i just grabbed it right from her mouth. :)
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  8. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

Thanks for the pic 'child. Nice to share in others joy! Congrats on the successful molt. :clap: :clap: Love seeing pics with those 16 legs hanging around. It's always surreal.