P. Metallica enclosure size

Brayden

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone I was wondering if it would be okay to move my p. Metallica into its final home a 12x12x18 Exo terra terrarium. She just moulted yesterday and is about 4 inches or so. I've had this 12x12x18 sitting around my house for some time taking up space and I was wondering if my T is big enough to move into her forever home? I don't want to buy another enclosure if it can be avoided. She has about one more moult left in her current enclosure and will need to move soon.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I dont see a problem. I house a 6.5" P. met in one.

What size is yours?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey everyone I was wondering if it would be okay to move my p. Metallica into its final home a 12x12x18 Exo terra terrarium. She just moulted yesterday and is about 4 inches or so. I've had this 12x12x18 sitting around my house for some time taking up space and I was wondering if my T is big enough to move into her forever home? I don't want to buy another enclosure if it can be avoided. She has about one more moult left in her current enclosure and will need to move soon.
Def. put it in.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Yes that size is perfect, I keep my P. metallica in the exact same enclosure, dress the enclosure with some substrate about 2" deep, then add some background, a slab of cork bark would be useful as well, or a cork tube, once it's done post some pictures, let's see how creative you can be.