P. Metallica bad leg

Tysor

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone,

My P. Metallica ( 2,5cm bodylenght before molt, didn't have a chance to measure yet ) recently molted and it turns out that something went wrong in the process.

One of her front legs is badly curled at the end. I read about this problem and I even read about suggestiones to chop her leg off! I'd never do something like that, i'll just let nature do it's thing.

Bur what concerns my is the next molt. If she doesn't cut the leg by herself ( and regrows it ) like i hope, what are the chances of her getting stuck in the old exo while molting?

Thanks for your help.

Here are some pictures of her.

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Chances are that if it gets stuck during next molt she will remove it at that point

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
She will amputate it on her own if it causes a problem. There is no need for you to remove it for her. You will risk injuring her further, and you might get bit.

Tysor

Arachnopeon
She will amputate it on her own if it causes a problem. There is no need for you to remove it for her. You will risk injuring her further, and you might get bit.
Exactly my thoughts, i want her to handle the situation by herself. Especially when it comes to a pocie ;)