P met drops a sac

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hello folks, been a LONG time!!!

I have had a ton going on in my life ( marriage, home renovation, and a new baby ) and haven't had much time for forums, but this was worth coming back to share.

Last summer I mated both my P mets and 3 days ago one of may gals, I thought, was going to molt, she laid down a huge mat of silk like she always does just prior to a molt, and since the mating was last summer, I thought oh well time to look for another male. Well, today she SURPRISED me with a nice white sac.

I'd like to post a pic, but can't seem to figure it out on this new site, help appreciated. Pic won't upload

Hope the future brings a viable sac.

PIG-

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very awesome. Glad to see it worked out. She was really cutting to the last minute huh? Cool to see a longtime member here too. I tried my P. metallica, but didnt have any luck. Which part are you having trouble with on the pics? They need to be below a certain kb, so you might have to resize them.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
pm is on the way.. hope it helps CONGRATS... hope its a viable fatty

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks Gray, I'll try again to post the pics and a vid my wife took. I've been in the T hobby for about 5 yrs, and today I am about as stoked as when my baby was born 7 weeks ago. I tried t explain to my wife that this is as good as it gets in our hobby!!!

PIG-

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
the holy grail so to speak lol.. Again, best of luck. Congrats on YOUR baby too.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This is the gal
059.jpg

I just can't get the sac pic to load. Will take new pics and try posting them.

PIG-

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
is it a pop up saying upload failed, or a popup sayin that youre out of space? you may have to go delete some of the old photos you have around here..

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
if that is the case, go to the MY PROFILE up top, then settings... scroll down till you see miscellaneous then the rest is self explanatory

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome stuff. they sure do web up the enclosures.. if im seeing correct, that sack looks pretty decent sized too. How big is the mom

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The mom is a solid 5" i have had her a lil over 3 yrs.

The sac is just about 3/4 the size of a quarter.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well hope its full .... do you have experience with breeding poeci's or is this your first go at it

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My second Poeci, I'm an Avi guy and have had much success with them.
Thanks Pro!!!

PIG-

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well then maybe youll be ahead of the game. ive read that metallica are hard to produce? Im not sure how much truth, as i havent really looked into it. im a noob myself when it comes to breeding... just startin small with dreams of workin my way up to the "main event":biggrin: Again, best of luck to you.. keep us all posted and ill look forward to seein your report in the breeding section when its my turn to get there:wink: ........... On a side note, i like your avatar. Ive seen you around here and in other forums as well while doin research and reading.

---------- Post added 04-27-2012 at 09:19 PM ----------

who knows, maybe with luck i may even see your add in the fs section in the near future to get a jump start at the dream. Cant make it happent without the ts.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats! And nice seeing you around the forums again. Be sure to keep us updated.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, that's quite the come back there buddy. I wish you many, many spiderlings.