p irminia housing

stewstew8282

Arachnoknight
so ive seen some amazing aboreal setups with some long skinny cork tubes, and im having trouble finding one locally to set up my new enclosure. any online sites? :confused:

my p. irminia just molted and is now the size of a silver dollar.

thanks!

FrostyCakee

Arachnosquire
so ive seen some amazing aboreal setups with some long skinny cork tubes, and im having trouble finding one locally to set up my new enclosure. any online sites? :confused:

thanks!
Michaels has a few cool things that you can use.
and if you dont have a michaels where you live any place that sells stuff for arts and crafts and projects and stuff as such should have acrylic boxes.
Just drill some holes in it and its done :D

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member

thanks!
I used to have an lps that carried them, but they've stopped!
I recently placed an order at http://www.corkstore.com/ for some half tubes, so we'll see how that goes.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
There's LPS near me that carries it by the pound. I'll have to stop by again and see how much they charge. I'm out of big pieces. I bought a bunch when our local Petsmart moved locations and clearanced everything instead of moving the stuff.

Marga

stewstew8282

Arachnoknight
I used to have an lps that carried them, but they've stopped!
I recently placed an order at http://www.corkstore.com/ for some half tubes, so we'll see how that goes.
i called, sadly they dont carry small tubes, just larger diameter ones, but i did find some at repotme.com, and the website orchidmix looks promising, ill call both and see which has the better deal, at report back,