1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P Irminia enclosure ok?

Discussion in 'Vivariums and Terrariums' started by Beggottenson, Feb 10, 2019 at 1:30 PM.

1. Beggottenson

Beggottenson Arachnosquire Active Member

Advertisement
    Hey all just picked up this P Irminia what do you guys hunk about the enclosure, is there enough substrate? Also what are some tips for care thanks all!

Attached Files:

2. Vanisher

Vanisher Arachnobaron Old Timer

Add little more sub i think. They likes to dig when they are juvenile. Otherwise wellventilated enclosure, moist substrate, spray the webbing slughtly with water once or twice a week. Feed twice a week! Thats hiw i went about it! Good luck!

3. Beggottenson

Awesome thanks!

4. Vanisher

Vanisher Arachnobaron Old Timer

When i reared a lit of arboreal juveniles i bought hollow bamboo staffs! They had a diameter of around 5 cm and came in lenghs of 1-2 meters! I sawed them into 20 cm pieces! They where awesome as hides! I bought them at a horticulural store A little tip for you!

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

I would put it in something with more area, too narrow for my taste.

6. Beggottenson

Same! I love having more space for my soiders just moved him into a new home, I’ve never had an arboreal species before, is it ok to mist the glass since the substrate is hard to hit? Or should I just pour water down? For the future

Also there are multiple more holes on the other two sides

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019 at 10:44 PM
  7. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

It doesn't look too bad to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Beggottenson

Awesome thanks

9. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoking Active Member

Dont bother misting or even adding water at this point, the sub already looks pretty moist...I would let it dry out for now. Other then that, everything looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Beggottenson

Thanks!!!

• Like Like x 1