P. irminia Chilling

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Came home last night from work to see my P. irminia just chilling in it's usual spot.

Mine is 5 to 5.5 inches dls, jet black and absolutely beautiful. Photos do no justice, especially mine with my 💩 tastic camera.

This is the main disposition of mine, always out and chilling. I raised it from 1 inch dls and never once had a threat posture. If it's enclosure is barely touched it flees inside it's cork tube.

I will eventually get a new phone with a higher quality camera so sorry for the grainy photo, it was low light.

20220802_144022.jpg

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
That’s how mine is, always out and never a defensive posture!!. It’s a MM now and it’s been the most laid back probably in my collection. I mean drank water in front of me this week, probably bc it was thirstier than I imagined but still super chill T!! A4AB0253-54BD-4440-B1C7-CD1DA997671A.jpeg

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
That’s how mine is, always out and never a defensive posture!!. It’s a MM now and it’s been the most laid back probably in my collection. I mean drank water in front of me this week, probably bc it was thirstier than I imagined but still super chill T!! View attachment 425399
Wow if I could only take great photos like that.

I have been attempting to get a photo of my L. striatus for a long time.

I got it at .5 inches dls when I received it on 2/1/22. It recently for the first time has emerged from it's burrow. It is now 2.5 inches dls which threw me back as from what I've read they are slow growers.

I can catch it out only when I first come back from work. Then it's a rush to get my phone out and camera ready to go but always too late.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Wow if I could only take great photos like that.

I have been attempting to get a photo of my L. striatus for a long time.

I got it at .5 inches dls when I received it on 2/1/22. It recently for the first time has emerged from it's burrow. It is now 2.5 inches dls which threw me back as from what I've read they are slow growers.

I can catch it out only when I first come back from work. Then it's a rush to get my phone out and camera ready to go but always too late.
Ahh yeah that happens! They rarely ever consider our requests for photoshoots 😂

I have this Harpactirella that I so badly wanted to get photos of, got photos the day it arrived, it built a turret style burrow and hasn’t fully come fully out of the burrow since mid January 🙄 horrible eater too but got it to take a pin head cricket today!! It was an exciting day over here!! 👏

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Ahh yeah that happens! They rarely ever consider our requests for photoshoots 😂

I have this Harpactirella that I so badly wanted to get photos of, got photos the day it arrived, it built a turret style burrow and hasn’t fully come fully out of the burrow since mid January 🙄 horrible eater too but got it to take a pin head cricket today!! It was an exciting day over here!! 👏
Man....got home tonight from work, got a pic of the striatus out but low light.

It didn't flee so turned the light on rushed back...and bam...gone into it's burrow. This is the most skittish T I have.

20220802_231726.jpg