P. Audax terrarium

Arachnophile123

Arachnopeon
image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello everyone. I recently found a P. audax and set up a little terrarium for it. I would just like to know if this looks like a good place for one, as well as tips to make it better. Thanks in advance.

BenLeeKing

Arachnoknight
They can live in very simple set ups, yours is fine~ tho opening the lid might be tricky because they prefer to make their resting hammock on the top of the tank, so every time you open the tank you might destroy it.
You can provide it with a small vial or tub that it can fit into and glue it on the top to gave it a place to make the hammock without you risking destroying it every time you open.

Arachnophile123

Arachnopeon
They can live in very simple set ups, yours is fine~ tho opening the lid might be tricky because they prefer to make their resting hammock on the top of the tank, so every time you open the tank you might destroy it.
You can provide it with a small vial or tub that it can fit into and glue it on the top to gave it a place to make the hammock without you risking destroying it every time you open.
The lid is a little bit inset with the cardboard platform in far corner, out of the way, so i think it should be okay