P. audax sex?

sygdom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had a female audax that I found this summer that turned out to be gravid, I kept three of the babies and this is by far the largest one.
[/IMG]

Motzo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cute picture ^_^
I have a young one around that age as well. The eggsac I got it from was laid by a female that I raised, though. They're relatively easy to mate when they grow up, just make sure both adults are in a well-sized container and give them a weekend together. Only difference would be that my P. audax laid four consecutive eggsacs.

If you are asking about the little one's gender, it may be far too early to tell.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Too early to tell. When adult, the males would have bulbous ends on their pedipalps and the females, when examined ventrally; you could do that by having her on a clear surface, you'll see a small opening on the abdomen just behind the pedicel.

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Zerg, your jumper contains mint leaf extract? Wicked!

(please get the joke...) :D

Also, a very adorable little audax you have there, Syg. I kept a male audax for about a year before i decided to branch out and purchased my first T. He's gone now, but i think that jumpers will always be my favorite spider.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are awesome spiders, Fye. If it weren't for the jumpers I wouldn't have been refered here.

What, I thought it was common knowledge that they had that. I keep them for their minty freshness. :D