Advertisement I’ve been eyeing these for a while because a few seem like perfect juvie/adult arboreal containers. So, I decided to jump on it. Also, I didn't find any threads relating to these being used, but if there is one, then my apologies. Here are my results/observations (and yeah, it’s a bit large now for the P. cambridgei/will probably have to rehouse it into something a bit bigger if it turns out female and once it gets up there in size): Pros: Crystal clear plastic Top opens via a button at the top and doubles as a handle. Top also has a suction mechanism/gasket so it creates a good seal. Decent size. Cons: Price (it was about 18 dollars) You pretty much have to drill vent holes in the top if you want vent holes through the top I decided to solder in the vent holes on the sides, which wasn't a fantastic idea considering it's thicker plastic, however I didn't feel like drilling. Gives off a deceptively sweet smelling fume, so remember, plenty of ventilation if you're going to solder it. I drilled vent holes through the top itself. This didn't cause any problems for the locking mechanism but be aware that the bits of plastic get stuck in between the main lid and the gasket/locking mechanism. Shake free what you can and then if you pour water through each drilled hole, it should take out most if not the rest of the remaining debris. Because there is so much plastic though, I don't think a soldering iron would be super effective in making the holes. All in all though, I am pretty satisfied with the results. They are a bit pricey so I don't think I will be picking one of these up again any time soon but they definitely work.