Oxidus gracilis pedeling or something else?

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
581D45A1-4D2D-4B2B-B0E4-3642D5ACE5B2.png
Let me give you the rundown of my enclosure so that you know what’s going on.

The following organisms were added to my tank on purpose:
1. Oxidus gracilis
2. A few variations of the common millipede (julid)
3. A few different variations of the common isopod (many other names for it)

Yesterday I found my Oxidus gracilis, and for those of you that don’t know it is a polydesmid / flat millipede, chilling out around a pile of white eggs. I quarantined the eggs and my Oxidus gracilis in a separate climate controlled container. The eggs were stuck together in one mass, probably about 40 of them. The image shown above is the first sighting of that organism in my container. I have since seen two other ones in the original enclosure (early hatched - hatched before I moved the eggs?) and I know for sure that there are two of them in the quarantined container. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

P.S. The eggs were originally found ABOVE the dirt, so I replicated that in the new container. Yesterday the eggs were not in the spot I put them. They are either buried (in very shallow dirt) or are hatched and gone for whatever reason. Any comments on this would be appreciated as well.
7D6F4119-A19B-482C-8F4E-BF2CC23D097F.jpeg
These are the eggs, if that helps at all.

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
Looking at the egg mass now I would say it is a lot more than 40, but however much it is just run with 40+ haha. I’ve never won those jelly bean counting contests so I guess eggs aren’t any easier.

Wesley Smith

Arachnoknight
Out of those three Id definitely say O. Gracilis, they look a lot like my babie O. Gracilis. But peddlings can be hard to identify.