Owners/Breeders in Southern Indiana?

smasheria

Arachnopeon
Hello, I'm Erika and am interested in getting into the tarantula hobby. Im trying to find people in Southern Indiana/Western Kentucky areas that may raise T's. I was justing wanting to establish relationships with people nearby in case of any issues, or I decide to breed in the future(maybe make some friends). I can travel as far north as Indianapolis and as south as Nashville. Thanks a ton! Hope to chat soon!

cold blood

Staff member
I was justing wanting to establish relationships with people nearby in case of any issues, or I decide to breed in the future(maybe make some friends)
no need to travel...as part of the community here you have global help around the clock...some of the best relationships can be made here...a lot of people will help with issues or breeding questions.

Good luck finding locals, theyre nice, but not always easy to find.

Last edited:

smasheria

Arachnopeon
Thanks a ton cold blood! Hopefully here in a few months I will make a decision on what T I want to start with. Just want to make sure I'm prepared

I’m in eastern central Indiana, not terribly far from Indianapolis.
Oh good, it's nearly a 4 hour drive, but it's not bad just unbelievably boring. I'm scared of spiders and was hoping a tarantula would help me with it. Plus, medically I cant own nearly any animal. Would love to talk to you more sometime

Last edited by a moderator:

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Oh good, it's nearly a 4 hour drive, but it's not bad just unbelievably boring. I'm scared of spiders and was hoping a tarantula would help me with it. Plus, medically I cant own nearly any animal. Would love to talk to you more sometime
Oh, I feel that. Driving in Indiana is not fun, mainly due to how people drive out here and the scenery (or lack of.) To be completely honest, this is the first time I’ve gotten on here in at least a month or two, but feel free to shoot me a DM whenever! I’m hoping to spend more time on AB:D