Orphnaecus Sp. Blue Panay

Christian Lames

Arachnopeon
Hello.. Im a newbie here in Arachnoboards. I have some questions about Orphnaecus sp. Panay blue.. Im from Philippines and I am also on Panay island.. They say that this species was on my island, so id like to find some but i dont know where to start. Could someone help me.. Thanks in Advance.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
You are probably best asking on the Filipino tarantula group on facebook. I dont think you will get Precise info here on the boards.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Hello.. Im a newbie here in Arachnoboards. I have some questions about Orphnaecus sp. Panay blue.. Im from Philippines and I am also on Panay island.. They say that this species was on my island, so id like to find some but i dont know where to start. Could someone help me.. Thanks in Advance.
As @KezyGLA has said, the best approach would be to find a local group in the Philippines, we're from all over the world, I'm in Scotland as is Kezy, others are in Germany, United States, Australia, so your best bet would be to contact someone local - they'll know where to look hopefully, good luck with your endeavours - I would love to see you get one of these beauties.