Orphnaecus philippinus?

GlimmerDragon04

Arachnopeon
I'm having a difficult time trying to find one of these little furballs, I know they're kinda rare in the hobby, but I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction! I've tried asking on a Canadian tarantula keeper's facebook group and I never got any replies, so if one of you lovely folks can at least give me some info on who breeds them I would be very thankful!

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
tarantulacanada? If they don’t have any then that’s just unfortunate but I’m sure it’s not the end of the world :) cus I don’t know all the Canadian dealers so there’s more

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
By way of encouragement, look until you find one. They’re crazy fun to keep. I know now where the comics get that “spidey sense” idea. It doesn’t matter where in its enclosure I drop a prey item, mine bolts out of its hide and rampages through until it finds it, and when it finds it, it really becomes fun to watch. Plus, they’re orange!

GlimmerDragon04

Arachnopeon
I'm sure one will turn up eventually, plenty of other beautiful Ts to get in the meantime! My favourite part is feeding them, our G. Pulchra is a little vacuum when it comes to crickets

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
By way of encouragement, look until you find one. They’re crazy fun to keep. I know now where the comics get that “spidey sense” idea. It doesn’t matter where in its enclosure I drop a prey item, mine bolts out of its hide and rampages through until it finds it, and when it finds it, it really becomes fun to watch. Plus, they’re orange!
I'm sure one will turn up eventually, plenty of other beautiful Ts to get in the meantime! My favourite part is feeding them, our G. Pulchra is a little vacuum when it comes to crickets
T pushers :shifty: