Ordering Info

c550cap

Arachnopeon
Does anyone have any good/reliable information on ordering or purchasing a rare or exotic scorpion? I've had several scorpion pets and am looking to upgrade to a newer more exotic species; perhaps a Dune or Deathstalker Scorpion. Any information regarding ordering, purchasing or pricing would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone own a deathstalker already- any tips you could give me for this species? thanks!

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
I hope that you are aware that this scorpion is very dangerous and potentially deadly. I would strongly recommend that someone considering keeping this scorpion is very experienced in handling a quick and very venomous animal and would have the equipment to do so safely. I would also hope that you do not have any young children or curious pets that could be injured by this species. Very experienced does not include having kept a few emps or desert hairys.

That said...

There are several invert dealers listed in the dealer review section of this site that get this species from time to time.

John
];')

Baphomet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I, too agree with Kugellager and the statement "I hope that you are aware that this scorpion is very dangerous and potentially deadly"

Although the keeping of hot scorpions is not out of the reach for most, let experience be your best teacher...experience that can only be garnered through the progression of moving up the ladder, so to say, from the less tempermental/harmful species to the agressive/potentially life-threatening ones.

There are several sites on the net that offer those scorpions that you wish to add to your collection.

My personal advice, stick to those dealers who are also experienced scorpion owners..."jobbers" who distribute such species are often quite lacking in determining the health and housing requirements of most scorpions....and most incorrectly identify the animals they offer for sale.