Opinions on temporary housing for A. avicularia

Cerberus94

Arachnopeon
So I recently bought an A. avicularia and I want a proper set up for her. Right now these are my two options until my acrylic enclosure arrives. I was just wondering if the Sterilite tub looked ok for ventilation or if it needs more holes? She is currently in a small bugarium but I want to move her to a properly ventilated enclosure. I will attach pictures of her, her current housing, and the tub.

Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/zGpcF

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
How is the current setup ventilated? And for how long will she be in a temporarily enclosure?

Cerberus94

Arachnopeon
How is the current setup ventilated? And for how long will she be in a temporarily enclosure?
The current setup only has top ventilation and I know they are better off with cross ventilation, which is why I want to move her. She shouldn't be in the temporary housing for more than a week. I know a lot of people will actually use Sterilite tubs as permanent housing but I want an enclosure that is a bit more clear for viewing purposes.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
My A avic just molted into a mm. He spent his life in a bugarium. Lol those are perfect for small to midsize aboreals. Apparently, the entire lid being ventilated is enough.