Opened the L. parahybana eggsack tonight!!!!!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anastasia, I had no idea you are in the US. Either I'm completely dumb or blind...or both. That's easily 1800+ babies from the looks of it. Are l.parahybana's fast growers? If so, I might be inclined to take a couple once I'm moved in to my new home. :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anastasia, I had no idea you are in the US. Either I'm completely dumb or blind...or both. That's easily 1800+ babies from the looks of it. Are l.parahybana's fast growers? If so, I might be inclined to take a couple once I'm moved in to my new home. :D
Haha, Alexis, yes Am in New england, US(right upper corner ;) )
Am afishuly over 1000 spiders now, lol
and yes when they are ready to go
you are welcome to have some

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They are beautiful!!! What a ton of babies!! I have 2 paras right now, one is a comfirmed juvie male and the other is a tiny sling. You two are going to be busy!! Congratulations on your new horde!!
Truff, yes they grow pretty quickly, and they are active and they eat like horses and don't hide much, even as slings. They get big too, up to 10 inches. They are a really nice T.

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holy CROW!!!! That is amazing. I can't imagine what my wife would say (she has trouble with my meager 23 T's. I can see her face... now. "Dear, my T's just had babies! How many? Uhhhh, 1800!?" LOL.

I'd be dead... literally, dead!

Good luck to you! They'll be LOTS of fun to care for, I'm sure! :eek: :eek: :eek:

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i am currently waiting on a sac from an 11 year old female that is huge(9.5"+)if you got that many,i could only imagine what she could have,great pics and congrats
andy
Same here, I am waiting on a sac from a 9 year old female that is HUGE, easily over 8" who currently looks like she has a raquet ball in her abdomen...this pic REALLY scares me...I have no idea what to do...yikes!

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Same here, I am waiting on a sac from a 9 year old female that is HUGE, easily over 8" who currently looks like she has a raquet ball in her abdomen...this pic REALLY scares me...I have no idea what to do...yikes!
lol ! Buy lots of vials or small deli cups. :)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

I'm in the same boat as you are...

AAAHHHHH! :p

MarknMiami

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow...Seems several of you are taking the plunge into breeding these...Oh well at least there will never be a shortage of them to go around!...Congrats on the successful sac!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I predict l para slings for $1 per this spring...

I'll take 20.

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We opened a parahybana sac at the local meeting here today (it was the highlight), and I think everyone there took home at least 4 slings. :D They are also 1st instar, like those on this thread.

Good luck getting the kiddos new homes guys. ;)

Annie3Ponies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
woohoo, those are amazing! And you are very brave taking the sac, that looked scary!

Danny, I was always afraid to hear what happened. Was my big boy the daddy?

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
woohoo, those are amazing! And you are very brave taking the sac, that looked scary!

Danny, I was always afraid to hear what happened. Was my big boy the daddy?
Oh yes he was...the new isn't good for him but at least he did the job.
You'll have to come by if you are up this way to see!

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grats!

I counted and it looks like you have 27 or 28 there. Hard to tell.