Oops. Escaped adult male G. pulch wandering?

Dovey

Arachnobaron
HE HAS BEEN FOUND! We dismantled the couch and the book room and found him behind the piano!

And this was 100% keeper error and me being an exhausted idiot. I'm normally rather careful and really didn't think he could climb upside-down on glass to get out, but I was clearly mistaken about his determination to get a female.

I also admit that I was less careful with him because he is harmless and I live in Ohio so there's no chance a released T would survive.

He's been an adult male for close to a year, and so I felt certain he was on his way out. Apparently it was an evil plot to appear feeble so he could strut his stuff on the town. Too bad lady spiders aren't impressed by dog hair and dust bunnies.
Crimminy! Find the poor lad a date!

Dovey

Arachnobaron
The spider, not your husband. Ok, maybe him too - with YOU, for being a good sport about it.

Delight

Arachnopeon
Ray Charles Stevie Wonder :happy:
I wonder what's better... eight legs or ten fingers?

The spider, not your husband. Ok, maybe him too - with YOU, for being a good sport about it.
Luckily for me it happened the same weekend that his version of the Superbowl (EVO 2016) was going on, so my support of him having taken over the living room for a few days restored equilibrium! ;)

Also in all admission, we REALLY needed to clean out the couch so it was a blessing in disguise. There was more dog hair trapped in there than I could have thought possible.