OOOPs....I Guess I Got Lucky!!!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I have observed both flicking hairs, and just rubbing them off. My guess is that you are stressing the T by 'rubbing' on it!
Can't say that I have ever done that, I just let mine walk on me, or hang out in my armpit (LOL..j/k....it's a joke from chatting the other night!)
Besides, don't try it with the babies I'm sending you..you'll squish 'em!

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well thats 2 votes for stress....so i guess the I's have it!!....dont get me wrong its not like i pet him like i pet my cats or anything just a little stroke every now and then.....most of the time i prefer not to handle him (scared of spiders) but i dont want him to be totally freaked out if i decide to handle him every once in a while.....(not sure if spiders even "think" that way).......besides i think being dropped flat on his back could have been quite stressful also......(not saying that touching him doesnt cause undue stress...i guess ill just only touch him when and if i ever handle him again which will probably be no time soon, if ever, cause i dont wanna risk dropping him again)....every day is a learning experience....good thing i can come here for advice!!

Last edited: