One of my geniculata had molted after a long wait...

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
I got two geniculata, and last month i was waiting for them to molt. I was recording their time of molt. The thing is, this particular genic is always the first one to molt than the other one since i bought them last year but it reversed this time. The other genic have already molted last week of march while this genic was delayed by two weeks... it is quite a turnaround... anybody can give their comments.
now both my genics are about solid 3" already... il try to post pics later but not sure because it always says upload error... hmm...

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They each molt in their own good time. Even sac mates will molt "off schedule" from each other. As they mature there may be more and more disparity in their molt cycle.

I have two LP sac mates that are now 3 months apart in their molts. And 4 B. emelia sac mates that keep getting further and further apart. All eating well and growing well, just molting differently.

To post pics, you may have to upload first to photobucket or similar.

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
haha. I assume the sacmates would have its regular molting period coz iv been monitoring the molt of the two since last year. its always the other genic that molt first then after a week the genic. its kinda surprise for the twist. hehe