1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One became two...

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Mara, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Mara

Mara Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    After getting my first T not even two weeks ago (a B. albiceps), I came home from the pet store yesterday with another one. This time it was a G. rosea that caught my eye, and I just had to take it home with me.
    What's worse is that they also have a couple of G. rosea slings at the store - it's so tempting, they are adorable! I guess I need to start looking for a new apartment...

Anyway, here's the newcomer, happily munching on a cricket :)

Attached Files:

2. Offkillter

Offkillter Arachnoknight

Nice T.I just found my love of spiders three months ago, with a female A.avicularia and now I have eight,when will it end? fifty? Having said that I'm not addicted I can quit any time I want!!!!!:eek::eek::8o

3. Nice new addition! :) It is completely addicting and you'll have thirty in two months hehehe

Offkilter... of course you're not addicted... none of us are... >.> lol

4. Mara, Whoah! Excellent choice for your first t and a nice new one :clap:

You might wanna consider an industrial park if you frequent this board very often. {D

Terry

5. Vespula

Vespula Arachnodemon

I know exactly how you feel! I got my first one in march, and within this short time, I've got 4 with plans to get more! They're addictive!

Beautiful G. rosea! If I were you... I'd get the slings too! They're just little balls of cuteness!:D

6. Mara

Mara Arachnopeon

7. Vespula

Vespula Arachnodemon

I'm happy for you! now you'll have tons of spiders. They're that addictive. {D

Congrats on the pretty little slings!

8. Mara

Mara Arachnopeon

Thanks!
    Bitsy took a stroll on my hand just now when I tried to feed him/her, adorable little one ^_^

And yeah, my list of 'must have' is growing, already planning on how to refurniture my very limited space to fit more of them :eek:

9. Blayde

Blayde Arachnosquire

I once went out, and came home with 5 different T's from 2 different dealers :D

40 legs in a box lmao

I started with 1 rose hair, and now i have 25 different species. It all happens so fast. Some weekends I would come home with 2-3. Now some have matured male and ventured out into the world, and I unfortunately lost a few. Thats always the hardest part:(

Plan on devoting a whole room, or at least shelf to them.