Omg!!!

metalbum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I get home from the car wash like 20 mins ago and look in on my T's delicup and it isn't there and I notice it's slightly open so I then proceed to start to freak out. I first think that its probably dead cus there is no way that it couldve survived getting down from the cabinet in my desk which is around 5 feet of the ground. I look around the desk first and find nothing. I then look under my bed, nothing. I look in the closet, nothing. At this point I'm really worried but before I start stampeding around the house like a madman I decide to look in one of my shoes and sure enough it was relaxing inside of there. I dont see why it would choose such a spot since it seems quite rank inside of there. But to my suprise it had some how got down from the desk traveled across the room and was hanging out inside my shoe. It did seem a bit jittery as it went back into the deli cup which worries me because it might be hurt. But from what I can see there is no apparent damage. Hopefully its just from stress and it'll return to its calm relaxed self soon.

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
have a drink, relax, be happy you found your T. try taping it shut now, he has proved his ability to be hudini

just curious, what kind and size?

metalbum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know but I think it was my inability and not its ability.
i think I didnt close the deli cup all the way cus I was in a hurry :wall:
But its a g. aureostriata about an 1" big ( i meant to mention that) thats mostly why i was worried. I was saying to myself how am I going to find it, its so small and I thought it would be more prone to injury because of that also.

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Injury is more likely as spiders get larger, not the other way around.

But slings are really painful to find if they get out. And they can be eaten by various things in your house, so it's a dangerous dangerous world for them.

I'm glad you found it and everything is ok.

ShellsandScales

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah that always sucks. I had an a. huriana(may be called something else now) get out one time about 1" and I found him walking across the TV screen two weeks later!!!!

metalbum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Injury is more likely as spiders get larger, not the other way around.

But slings are really painful to find if they get out. And they can be eaten by various things in your house, so it's a dangerous dangerous world for them.

I'm glad you found it and everything is ok.
Yeah I know but I was freaking out i wasnt thinking logically, I was worried it might get stepped on. And then also not finding it.

thanks

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A friend of mine once had an escapee 3/4" OBT that was found after a ruckass in the bathroom. Apparantly, it had cornered her adult rat terrier, which was cowering behind the toilet, and it was in a full threat pose.

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I get home from the car wash like 20 mins ago and look in on my T's delicup and it isn't there and I notice it's slightly open so I then proceed to start to freak out. I first think that its probably dead cus there is no way that it couldve survived getting down from the cabinet in my desk which is around 5 feet of the ground. I look around the desk first and find nothing. I then look under my bed, nothing. I look in the closet, nothing. At this point I'm really worried but before I start stampeding around the house like a madman I decide to look in one of my shoes and sure enough it was relaxing inside of there. I dont see why it would choose such a spot since it seems quite rank inside of there. But to my suprise it had some how got down from the desk traveled across the room and was hanging out inside my shoe. It did seem a bit jittery as it went back into the deli cup which worries me because it might be hurt. But from what I can see there is no apparent damage. Hopefully its just from stress and it'll return to its calm relaxed self soon.
i had a inch chaco golden knee that escaped climbed 4 ft down a dresser and across the room into the box is was shipped in

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
A friend of mine once had an escapee 3/4" OBT that was found after a ruckass in the bathroom. Apparantly, it had cornered her adult rat terrier, which was cowering behind the toilet, and it was in a full threat pose.
My little Dachshund eats spiders. You are luck yours did not. We have Hobos that come in looking for females and they are between 1-2" DSL, Rupert eats them up. I always put him away if I got the spiders out.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lol! Yep, I can see P. murinus doing that. YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE SPECIES!!!:worship: :clap: :worship:

--the nature boy

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Paulie B

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldn't even consider the bet mate, no chance !!

I am nervous opening my Exo even to feed her, not that she is goona run at me and bite but they are so quick it's the fear of her getting loose. It's the re-catching bit that I fear. LoL

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wouldn't even consider the bet mate, no chance !!

I am nervous opening my Exo even to feed her, not that she is goona run at me and bite but they are so quick it's the fear of her getting loose. It's the re-catching bit that I fear. LoL
Re-catching her with a cup would be easy--unless she disappeared (lol--one of my OBTs went MIA 3 times). They're not going to go out of their way to tag you. You have to do something stupid that makes them feel threatened (as I did, once) to get nailed.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah I have seen this chick before. She has Pretty big Balls. Bigger than TNB anyway;P

Lov ya Matt.:p
I don't know that the size of gonads is directly related to T handling, but as long as you brought it up, when was the last time you handled something more aggro than a grammie?

--the nature boy

Paulie B

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ah here lads, this is getting ridiculous !! P. REGALIS !!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo chance !!