OMG possibly the best trade evar! Also need OWT advice!

Meezerkoko

Arachnoknight
Okay I am so psyched I just finished a trade where I sent 3 T's: male 5.5" B. smithi, male 3" B. emilia, and female 4" B. vagans, in exchange for 3 T's: female2" G. pulchra, most likely female 2.5" M. balfouri, and most likely female mystery that I have ny suspicious is a Hapalopus sp. Pumpkin patch!!!!!! I'm sooooo stoked! These were the top 3 on my wish list! I'm sad to see my B. vagans she's a sweetheart but I'm sooo excited! :laugh:

Sorry for my random braggy moment after being MIA from the boards for a while. But I hadn't had anything other than crappy stuff to report for a while so I haven't really been on.

Also does anyone have any advice for a newb to M. balfouris and OWT's in general?

Last edited:

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Also does anyone have any advice for a newb to M. balfour:laugh:is and OWT's in general?
OW T's are all over the map care-wise. Baboon spiders from east and southern Africa are savannah species, and like fairly dry substrate and good ventilation.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Haha, sounds like you are beyond stoked! Grats on your new kids! Keep your balfouri dry but give it a water dish. They love to burrow and web all over the place. Mine stridulate but aren't as psycho as my other baboons. M. balfouri is a good starter OW imo. Very easy keepers and just enough attitude to keep you on your toes without making you have to change your underwear.

Meezerkoko

Arachnoknight
Thanks for the advice. I just think I got a killer deal!!! Especially since I traded 2 males and a female for 3 most likely females. And ones that are of a much higher value!

I think it'll go well, hopefully I don't have to change my pants after unboxing the M. balfouri tomorrow morning. Lol!

Last edited: