oldworldspiders.com

MilkmanWes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anyone deal with these guys or with the owner Sean Schaefer.

Saw them at a show last week and checked out the website. Seems like a nice enough guy.

Was also wondering if anyone could offer an opinion on stock selection and prices since I am not a well traveled and experienced T shopper like some of you fine folks.

Thanks
Wes

kephy

Arachnopeon
Sorry, I may be a little late replying but I just found this forum.

Anyways, I wanted to say I went to that show too and we got a baby versicolor from Sean. He answered all our questions and talked to us for a long time, even recommended just the right species for us to begin with and gave us some soil and moss to get started.

Well, the first week went by and the little baby just wouldn't eat. We called and he offered some advise and said if we had any problems let him know. The little spiderling did die, and he was very quick to replace it or give our money back. Of course we wanted another versicolor. The spiderling we have now is a very enthusiastic eater and growing like a monster! We even got to see the rest of Sean's spider collection, it's impressive.

So I would say our experience with him has been very good, and I'd definately recommend him to anyone in the area who is interested in spiders. He's an honest businessman and has a real passion for what he does.