old pix: Ethmostigmus "True Blue"

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
For Jason and anyone else interested ;):D

some old pictures of my "True Blue" legged Ethmostigmus spec. from Kenia,
don't have them anymore, and haven't seen them for yeaaaaars,... maybe it can trigger people to start looking back for these,... they were much larger then any blue-ringed, blue legged or yellow legged. and had a lovely brown body with full steel blue legs.

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can't forget that one for some reason, I keep having the pic showing the size when it was in crawling on your hand.

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
I can't forget that one for some reason, I keep having the pic showing the size when it was in crawling on your hand.
hehehe :D yeah, those were rather huge pedes,... didn't find that picture today,... but i'll search for it somewhere in my digital archive

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, i remember these too,i had them years back,i even got plings from them,i wish they would become avail.again,i wonder why they just vanished after that:( i would love to get more.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Ken sent me one of these once. It was 1/14 deal, the other 13 were 'green ringed' and not blue.

It was definatly meaner than the others though. I labeled its cage 'Meanie' as precautionary to avoid getting bit.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
What a hog! Were you feeding it knockwurst?

I don't remember the handling pic...I hope you find it.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ken sent me one of these once. It was 1/14 deal, the other 13 were 'green ringed' and not blue.

It was definatly meaner than the others though. I labeled its cage 'Meanie' as precautionary to avoid getting bit.
do you still have any left?