Resolved Okay - ability to post in the gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johhhhdan

Arachnopeon
I don’t have the ability to post in the gallery anymore for some reason so can someone explain that? If not can someone help me sex my A. chalcodes with this pic and if you have an issue with me posting in this area get ahold of a moderator for me because the one I tryed to talk too hasn’t replied to my conversation , Thx.

Attachments

Johhhhdan

Arachnopeon
Sorry I don't know why it won't let you post in there. @cold blood @Ungoliant . The pic you have is very blurred so can't be sure but I'd say it's female
I will try to get a better pic and post in the gallery area if i can figure out what’s going on but I’ve already tryed multiple times now and when I select The tarantula sexing area it doesn’t allow me too add any media. Thankyou though.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Pretty sure this is what the Troubleshooting sub forum is for.

Thanks,
--Matt

Johhhhdan

Arachnopeon
Pretty sure this is what the Troubleshooting sub forum is for.

Thanks,
--Matt
I wasn’t aware that there was a trouble shooting forum. I tryed to start a conversation with @cold blood before I made this post but now that I’m aware ill take any problems I have too that forum.

I just find it odd that one of my media posts was deleted, so I posted in the right place. And now I’m not able too add media at all. @cold blood

Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member
get ahold of a moderator for me because the one I tryed to talk too hasn’t replied to my conversation , Thx.
yeah, you made this thread 1 min after messaging me....you need to give people time to respond...impatience doesnt help anything.

Lol the only gallery forum I’m allowed to post in is “I don’t pay attention where I post my...”
So you can post...just post there and a mod can easily move it...or you can move it after the fact....but if you can post there, you should be able to post anywhere.

Johhhhdan

Arachnopeon
yeah, you made this thread 1 min after messaging me....you need to give people time to respond...impatience doesnt help anything.

So you can post...just post there and a mod can easily move it...or you can move it after the fact....but if you can post there, you should be able to post anywhere.
Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.