Oh Yes Number 2

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
About two hours ago my ball python had his first meal in about three weeks. He wasn't eating because he was shedding and the shedding took so long that he wouldn't eat. Now I'm going to leave him alone and let him put down his food. It looks like my snake is going to pull through. Now that I proved to my parents that I can take care of a snake they want to get me another one. They also want me to get another because not only have I took care of him I also keep up my grades. This whole year I have got all straight A's at a private catholic school, my parents were happy about that. Not only have I done that I also just got accepted to a big private high school(catholic) this is one of the best private schools in Arizona. Things are rolling my way and I'm going to keep it like that. My parents want to get me a Red tail boa just for the record. We will probably get one at this reptile show in Arizona. This weekend the 26th and 27th

Sam,

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Glad to here things are going well:)
I could not get my snake to eat either. She finally did
yesterday. It took her almost 3 weeks to settle in and
get hungry enough. I ended up doing the "fresh" kill thing, YUCK!
Keep up the good work in school, you should end up with a
nice collection of snakes that way=D

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Sam!
Its the little things, when you own a Ball that make life good. (like, when they eat!) Coolness! Straight A's?! To top that off, at a Catholic School? Pretty damn cool! Congrats on making it to the high school! Red Tails are AWESOME! (thank you Devildoll). The females do get bigger than the males, quite a bit, actually. Aim for a male. You won't have to worry about it not eating. Mine has a fantastic feeding response. Here's a great site to explore:
http://www.redtailboas.com
(it takes a few to load)
Peace &, CONGRATS!
Gillian