Oh oh Vagans!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow :eek: Congratulations :worship:

That sac must've had some noticeable heft to it.

Maybe that's how vagans got loose in FL. Someone down there got a 1000+ sac and got overwhelmed. {D

Are you going to try any variations on your rearing technique since you have so many? E.g. a non-swirled batch, cooler temps, etc.
No I think I will keep everything the same and see how it goes. But yes Id imagine someone somewhere got 1000+ and freaked out and let them go.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Obviously (if that was the case), it wasn't too rough on them if they've been alive and thriving all this time. :)
Though, I wouldn't mind if someone let me loose in Florida, either. :D

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'll also do my part and adopt a few.

i'll even pay for shipping. :}

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:eek: Oh wow that’s a very unexpected outcome. Good for you man, that’s great :clap:

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sweet put me on the list when ready I'll take a quantity of them

Robert

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:eek: , Ryan, you are going to be busy!!!! ( 'Do you have a social life?????' or should I ask 'Did you have a social life????' ) It will be 'Buy 1 get 6 free'. The vagans breeders have the same problem over here I think. I swapped a MM for some assorted slings including 3 Vagans........ 8 little Vagans arrived lol.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Had sounds like what is happening. I had a social life lol. It's worth it though, and the busy times are not over powering me yet. So I will keep breeding!

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didn't realize it was possible to produce so many slings. You've done a great job. I hope they all make it to slings and that you put some up for sale or adoption real soon!

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'll be more than happy to ride the bus over there and take some off your hands :) Or if you ever need any help with all those babies, I'd be happy to do that too, seeing as you live like 15 minutes away...