Oh oh Vagans!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I knew she might be close, but with the recent sacs I kind of forgot about her. So while checking the room over I shinned my flashlight in her hide and she is holding a monster sac! She is a 7" girl so when you see the sac keep that in mind! I think I am going to be over run {D

Last edited:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats, Ryan!! Vagans are such nice T's, they were one of my first and I just love them. Here is hoping to see many eggs with legs soon!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats, Ryan!! Vagans are such nice T's, they were one of my first and I just love them. Here is hoping to see many eggs with legs soon!!!
If the sac is good there has to be 1000 eggs in there! Guess we will know in 16 days when I pull it!

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
WOW 7" inches! :eek: what do you feed your vagan ? btw congrats you should put this on guines book of record. i hope they all make it to first instar. I was just wondering how long does it takes you to do some maintenance to all of your spider, you probobly have 3000-4000 if my calculation is right.

Cocoa-Jin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The slight glow of her beaddy little eyes in the first pick is really cool...a little scary too.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
WOW 7" inches! :eek: what do you feed your vagan ? btw congrats you should put this on guines book of record. i hope they all make it to first instar. I was just wondering how long does it takes you to do some maintenance to all of your spider, you probobly have 3000-4000 if my calculation is right.
I don't have that many, but if I keep getting sacs like this it's not going to be much longer before I do have that many!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
congrats

do you stimulate any kind of weather change with your gravid t's to produce sacs??

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
do you stimulate any kind of weather change with your gravid t's to produce sacs??
With the B. Vagans no I did not do a cool down or anything like that. All I did was mate her and fed her till she sealed herself off in her burrow. Obviously this is different from species to species.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Time to move to a bigger place, Ryan, those little babies are going to overrun you someday! I wonder if you can get food stamps for crickets/roaches...:D

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
think of me when you're swarmed with babies ;)

congrats again!

OTwolfe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats!!! enjoy all your babies...she looks like a very concerned mom. In the pics she seems to be saying, "what the #$% do you want!? My babies! growl!"

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
congrats!!! enjoy all your babies...she looks like a very concerned mom. In the pics she seems to be saying, "what the #$% do you want!? My babies! growl!"
I opened the hide to take those pics, and she webbed it back closed so I would say she wants to be left alone now. :p She is a second time mommy so I am confident with her.

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats man! What is that your third sac in a week? :worship: lol! Is that the vagan that made those mutts for you?