odd story

Skater_dude123

Arachnopeon
so um i cleaned myy taratulas and true spiders cages tday and i showed my friends downstairs to prove i had a blue T. (my spider room is upstairs) so i didnt want to go downstairs walking down it cause i didnt want to hurt the it, so it dropped ALL the way downstairs flat on its back. OMG OMG should i do? happened about 20 minutes ago, and the T is moving very slowly and looks like liquid stuff is coming out what is that?

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's coca cola. Dude, stop writing bogus threads on our site. You just posted a thread on the questions site saying that you don't know what your first tarantula should be. Go do some kick flips with your board in front of Walgreens and leave us alone.

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
Leave him alone......

Maybe he'll knock himself out with his own board if we're lucky

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sorry skater dude. The grayish liquid is the T's blood called hemocyanin. The best thing that you can do is to put it into an ICU container (dark, quiet container w/ no disturbance) for a few days. Before you put it into ICU, if it is still bleeding, put a small piece of paper towel on it which should help it clot up. If that doesn't help, then sprinkle a little corn starch on the area that is bleeding. Hope you can save your T.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Don't Troll. Which "Blue" tarantula is this...your Rose Hair?

From the "introduce yourself" thread posted on 3/26.
hey guys, im matt from illinois and im 16, tarantulas and spiders in general have been my fav animals since i was little, but have only had a pet tarantula for a month or so now. its a chilean T. and is still pretty young going into late juvenile stage.

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
Don't Troll. Which "Blue" tarantula is this...your Rose Hair?

From the "introduce yourself" thread posted on 3/26.

From your quote, yesterday he said he was a professional skateboarder from Cali even though the real pro lives in Miami Fl. And he is like 25...this little idiot needs to be BANNED from AB and he needs to stop lying before someone really gets mad.