OBT pictures

gdansey

Arachnopeon
Here are some pictures of my OBT. The first was a miss of the cricket in the right hand corner.

Next is tucking herself in for another try.

Patience, patience, patience. She didn't miss the second time, and was back in the burrow before the flash could recharge. Fast!

Last edited:

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here are some pictures of my OBT. The first was a miss of the cricket in the right hand corner.

Next is tucking herself in for another try.

Patience, patience, patience. She didn't miss the second time, and was back in the burrow before the flash could recharge. Fast!

HARLEY-XLH666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That last pic is pretty awesome. Kinda reminds me of a trap door spider{D
BTW nice looking OBT. I'm hoping mine gets one more molt so it gets some nice coloration like that but its doubtful. I have read sometimes there is a post hook/ultimate molt or whatever its called though.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great pics. OBT's are such freaks! Arboreal/burrowing/trapdoor/jumping t's describes them best i think. That must be a new enclosure for that t? I have one set up with a branch up high that goes down to the bottom of the tank, dirt that is deep at one end, shallow at the other, a prestarted burrow underneath the wood and dried moss scattered all over 1/2 of the floor. Once introduced she ignored the burrow, didn't climb (except for the 3 days of freaked out wall clinging) didn't dig anywhere and basically made a virtually invisible cocoon/tunnel in the moss kinda like your last pic except moss instead of soil. The tank looks basically empty and undisturbed and she hasn't come out for weeks.

I suspect that she's premolt and will probably redecorate once she's changed int her new jammies.