OBT Enclosures ok?

Beggottenson

Arachnoknight
Hi all after listening to the community tell me my OBT enclosure could be larger I have rehoused my 1-1.5 inch OBT into a recommended critter keeper, I have made the substrate 5 inches deep left a small water bowl, gave a starter hide and left cork bark as an anchor point,( I need to get a larger one), will also be getting foiliage soon and letting the cocofiber dry out to nearly bone dry, lately my OBT has been on the roof of the enclosure and has even sprouted webs on the corner, now he has gone into his hide and burried himself I only see a leg

Attachments

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
I would only keep 2 inches of substrate loosely placed in that specific enclosure. I would add bigger objects as anchor points. OBT will make a hide castle of its own, and anchor points will be helpful in doing so. It'll use the loosely-packed substrate to cover its web.

Do not rehouse atm. Add anchor points (your foliage) and modify the enclosure before rehousing

Beggottenson

Arachnoknight
I would only keep 2 inches of substrate loosely placed in that specific enclosure. I would add bigger objects as anchor points. OBT will make a hide castle of its own, and anchor points will be helpful in doing so. It'll use the loosely-packed substrate to cover its web.

Do not rehouse atm. Add anchor points (your foliage) and modify the enclosure before rehousing
Awesome thanks for the advice!!