OBT Egg Sac construction!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very cool! I like the live webcam. I see... web.

Good luck with the babies.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya she is chilling in the corner taking a break it looks like. But I suspect she will be done with everything much later this afternoon.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Man you really can't seen beans in there anymore. I have to go home here for a little bit, maybe I can get us a better view.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pretty cool. I'll definitely be checking in once in a while.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice! I can totally see her now. Well, not totally...

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, 2:19 Central here, and I just took a peek. She seems to be pretty still, and there looks like a nice white ball in there. How exciting.

HaploFool

No longer a pet hole
Arachnosupporter
Great idea Ryan...

I see her moving around a bit - I can see more of your OBT with her egg sac via webcam than i can see mine here at home through the enclosure. Thanks for sharing that - it's awesome!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think she is covering the eggs now with webbing because she has become active again.Yaaaayyy Im a daddy again! :)

Nam

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very cool Ryan I hope more peeps do the web cam idea....Good luck with the sac!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She was mated for the last time 3 days before she made the egg sac so I am pretty sure I have a good sac on my hands. :)

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats good news. hehe i'm also hoping to breed my OBT but my male isn't mature yet. hehe i'll bet you have 200+ eggs. :) :D

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She was mated for the last time 3 days before she made the egg sac so I am pretty sure I have a good sac on my hands. :)
Think i could buy some slings off of you? And when you ship them can you label them uh... like... "G. rosea" or "Aphonopelma sp.", "Brachypelma sp.", "daddy longlegs" or something to that effect? My girlfriend hates this species, but im bound and determined to sneak some away because this is my favorite! Congrats on the sac! I would say something like "good luck" or something along those lines, but we ALL know.... you the master :worship: .
Cheers