1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Nunoskii

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Austin S., Aug 28, 2014.

1. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    100% POSITIVE

Completed a trade with Luis a few days ago and I have to say it was one of the easiest/professional trades I've had the privilege to be a part of.

Luis is a great, knowledgeable person who more than exceeds in taking pride in his collection and customers. His packing method for the several dozen slings was outstanding, (the man DEF has more patience than me!)

Thanks again Mr. Nuno. Looking forward to more future transactions with you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnoknight

P:biggrin:SITIVE

i just purchased/recieved a 100 lot of curlyhairs from luis and im very happy with the outcome. he shipped the 2in slings 2-3 day priority from cali to missiouri...left monday arrived thurday morning. every sling arrived live and well. he did a nice packing job: styro, ice and straws, good moisture. and had excellent communication throughout. i would definitely work with him again....another good one in the hobby for sure :)
    thanks again!

~andrew

• Like Like x 1
  3. GunniesSpiders

GunniesSpiders Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Positive!!! A+++
    Sold some Incei's to Luis...Fast Payment, Great Communication, Friendly Guy!!! Hope to do more business with him in the future!!!
    A good guy to have in the hobby! -shay

• Like Like x 1
  4. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just completed a purchase for 100 curly hair babies. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend this seller to others.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Beatlesdork

Beatlesdork Arachnopeon

NY
    Totally positive :~)

I received 2 slings from Luis, an Esp red and an A. hentzi (the latter which he threw in at no cost) They were packed incredibly well (newspaper, icepack, styrofoam, etc) and arrived safe and healthy minus a minor day delay on USPS's end. Fab constant communication throughout, even gave care tips. Would definitely buy more Ts from this seller in the future and recommend to anyone!!

~Zoph

• Like Like x 1
  6. Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor Arachnopeon

Positive

Ordered 4 GBB slings and he shipped them priority mail which took 2 days to get from him in CA to me in Eastern KS. He even threw in an extra H. Maculata which I had said I was interested in later. All slings arrived alive and uninjured. They were packed in tubes with some cotton as well as in a container packed with cotton keeping them stable. Very satisfied!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Casey K

Casey K Arachnoknight

US
    Overall satisfied :)

I received my end of a trade from Luis today. Awesome packing job and great specimens! All were alive and healthy! One of them was supposed to be 1.5" (as advertised) but turned out to be roughly an inch....other than that, I would recommend him to anyone. He kept excellent communication and was positive throughout our entire interaction with each other. I would do business with him again. Thank you, Luis!

• Like Like x 1
  8. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++Positive+++
    Got a bunch of slings from Luis. They were healthy and very well packed. I'm happy with the transaction.

• Like Like x 1
  9. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Positive

Received a box of slings and a spare from Luis today. Communication was timely, box was well packaged and slings were active upon delivery. Would do business again.

• Like Like x 1
  10. fowlmoodmandy

fowlmoodmandy Arachnopeon

GA
    Received a Peruvian blonde and a B. Smithi sling a week or so ago. They arrived alive and were packed well.