Nu T's on da block

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hopefully next year I'll be breeding alot of avis, in prep for that, I aquired two more A sp peru purple.

Lil gal (bout 4")

Lil guy ( have BIG plans for this lil guy, his date is waiting)

Random shots. If this guy grew any faster I'd have a date for him{D A purpurea's grow SLOOOOOW just like A minatrix.

This is one of my A versi from sac earlier this yr.

Seems like I have been getting alot of freebies this yr, only they are mostly OBT's or B vagans, no sweat they are both great T's.

This lil guy molted right after this pic, unlike his big sis, he is always out.

Enjoy-
PIG-

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I bought my A.purpurea at the same size as my A.minatrix, but the minatrix has molted more than the purpurea in the same time interval. Minatrix is massive beside the purpurea.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice pick ups, u luv those avis!
Thanks and sure do{D
I have a ton of T's but my faves are my avis. Can't say exactly why, but diversity of color, mild temperment, and fuzzy lil bods help with my obsession.

Spider, I have had these (3) A purpurea for about 17 months and they are just double in size from second instar, they just won't grow:evil:

In the same time my A minatrix is bigger but not a hole lot. I have 4, 3 gals which I have had for 3 yrs, and the small male who WON'T GROW. I feed this guy a ton, but he refuses to hook for me.

I can't wait til he hooks, and if you notice, you rarely see MM's for sale, and when you do, they are gone b4 you can bid on them.

Oh well I can wait.

PIG-

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Grats on your new ones Pig! I have 5 more minatrix coming this week, can't wait!

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did you ever see the pics of my little gal on your previous thread?

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yuck, sorry about that, glad things are up and running again. Thanks for posting the new pics, we share a favorite genus :)

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice T's. Do you have pics of yyour A. minatrix? I was thinking about buying these.
These are a dryer species right?