Now available in Dark chocolate!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:D Just a few pics of my blondi. Its been twelve days since her molt and she has lightened up slightly from the black color. I love the little hot pink striping she has, but whats with the silver sheen? She looks like a silverback gorrilla in these pics.

Bigger:

Quickone4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That thing looks awesome! I can't wait to have one of those one day.:drool:

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, she's gorgeous. I've never seen a blondi that dark before.

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
gotta love the thread name, mmmmm love me some dark chocolate, dark chocolate with strawberries from the pink knees. what a cool specimen, ive always shied from T. blondi cause of the drab brown, this one has changed my mind!!!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
((in very bad Elvis voice))"Thank ya, thank ya very much"!
Congo? Hmmm, I like it, but sadly I already have Thumper monogramed on all her sweaters~;)

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
she is a beauty. almost makes me want one, but i am nowhere near ready for one. maby one day (years down the road, when my son is older, he wants to pet my rosehair). what is it with rosehairs? years ago my daughter took over my old g.rosea when she was 9, this time my boy wants to take over the new one. he is only 5. the other t's they don't care about.

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Are these the burgandy blondis from Tarantulas.com? They're beautiful. Love the silver.