NOTICE: Aussie export to the U.S.A.

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi everyone :)
I must apologise to all who are eager for this years import into the States of Aussie T's. We were (already after painful delays) ready to ship last week, however, the Mackay region on the East Coast of Queensland is currently under State Emergency due to flooding. The Airport is under and they are currently testing the tarmac (worst flooding in 50 years). The entire city center was under as the banks of the Pioneer River bust. Access to the Northside was out, the main Highway was closed (still is in many places), bridges were seen floating down waterways, along with cars and all the other things you can imagine. 12 confirmed dead in the first 12 hours, still looking for people all over the area.

The only thing we folk who live here have to look forward to are the flood sales.

Needless to say I could not send last week and need to organise a new time with the rellevant authorities.

Please know we'll be sending out as soon as I can afford a kayak, LOL

Seriously, it shouldn't be too long before things are under way again, rest assured, the shipment IS coming!!! :) And thanks for being patient.

Thanks,
Steve

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
glad to hear your ok Steve!
looking forward to some of these new species coming in.
some good stuff ;]

omni

Arachnobaron
Many thanks from all us Yanks for everything you do for the hobby. Keep up the good work, and we will be patient. Take care M8!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Any idea on when we are getting our T's that have been paid for. I have been eagerly and patiently awaiting them since December.

I am getting told every week that next week they are going out. So far nothing. Now going on another week, when is the shipment going out and why is it taking so long now?