Not sure where to post.. need help!!

squeaky10199

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a 75gallon tank. And three tarantulas, A.Genic, L.para, and G.Rosea. I want to make a nice divided tank out of the 75 for all three. How would I go about doing that with plexi glass so each section is completely separated from each individual T.. And I could open each section up seperately!? The dimensions of the tank are 48x19x21 LxWxH? I would love some help with this project.. I have my own Ideas but just need help on the plexi glass separation a desperation of each individual tank in the 75gallon

squeaky10199

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is what I have so far. Just rough draft but my problem is I want to make sure I can successfully open each section up individually, and take the whole top off when it comes time to cleaning the tank all together. But how do I get the plexi over the lip and connected to the top and make each section completely sealed off from one another?! I definitely could use help!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Maybe you should take the black plastic lip off completely and fabricate one to suit your needs out of wood or something.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk