1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not getting verification e-mail

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by MizM, Nov 29, 2005.

1. MizM

MizM Arachnoprincess Old Timer

Advertisement
    K Scott, I read this:

You haven't received the verification email - If you signed up with an email address from a free email provider (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc.) they are notorious for placing the verification email directly in the bulk/junk email folder. Please look in there and if you have not received it, then use the contact us form to let us know and we'll resend it to you.

BUT, I do not have a bulk/junk e-mail folder. It all comes in one big lump of junk into my "in" folder. Could there be ANOTHER reason I'm not getting them?:(

2. Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

USA
    Hey Terri,

The verification emails are only when you first sign up for an account or when you change your email address.

Are you talking about thread new post verifications?

Scott

3. MizM

No, thread reply notifications. Before, when I posted to a thread, if someone else replied to that thread, I would receive a notification. Now, I get NOTHING FROM ARACHNOBOARDS....:( WAHHHHH!

4. Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

USA
    Under messaging and notification, what is your Default Thread Subscription Mode set to?

5. MizM

Instant, as I require immediate gratification.:rolleyes:

6. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    Strange.

Did you get a notification email from this reply? When you look in the forum listing, is there a small checkmark, like this [​IMG] to the left of the Last Post column for this thread?

7. MizM

Checkmark, yes.

E-mail notification, no.

Gee, does it have anything to do with the fact that I have 2,000 current subscriptions?:rolleyes: I'm cleaning that up right now, but it's a time-consuming task!