1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Invertebrates (www.northwestinverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ArachnoPapa, Mar 23, 2004.

1. harrypei

harrypei Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    Positive

got a good deal from Dean on a few of the Aussie species. everything went great and he answered my questions regarding these species. great...

2. Lucara

Lucara Arachnolord

Dean is amazing!! I wanted to buy a female pulchra from him but wasnt very sure about the price since there was an upcoming show. He put it up forsale but when someone else asked to purchase it he actually waited to see if I still wanted it! Now I have the perfect little pulchra and an adorable curlyhair as well! Thank you SO much Dean!!

3. Wing Rider

Wing Rider Arachnopeon

Positive!

Purchased A. Geniculata from Dean last Friday. T arrived healthy and as scheduled. Will do business with Dean again. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. GailC

GailC Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

Made a trade with dean, my cambridgie for some of his brachy's. The package arrived today, very well packed and all the tiny slings in good shape.

Good communication, a very nice guy to deal with.

Gail

5. Lucara

Lucara Arachnolord

Positive

I received my second package from NWInverts! It come sooner than expected and was in perfect condition! I love the fact that they DONT use DHL! ARRRGGGHHH!!! I'l going through that heart ach with another dealer :wall: ...anyway! Thankyou again Dean for the perfect T's!!!

6. AGTrauger

AGTrauger Arachnopeon

Extremely Positive

Wed, August 22nd I was searching through a list of online dealers because I was ready to make my 2nd T purchase. I was looking for an adult female A.seemanni and was shocked to see they had a 5" female for ONLY $25!! I hurried to purchase it for 2 reasons: (1) I had never seen one advertised larger than 2" (which were unsexed) and (2) it was noted this was the last in stock. About 30 minutes later I had a response that it had indeed been sold but that Dean would be getting more adults in the next day. He also said he would be able to ship this comparable spider the next Monday (Aug 27th) and that he would email me the day before for confirmation. So Aug 26th I got the email he promised which stated that they did get a 4.5" to 4.75" female and is that fine with me. So I replied yes please go ahead and ship. Then he replied and asked if I'd like a free spiderling and I reminded him which species I already have and could it be something diff so I'd have 1 each of 4 diff and he said yes it would be. So then I replied thanks for all the help and please ship it the next day which he did. The next day I got an email that
    Dean had shipped the package with tracking number and a P.S. that the freebie was a B.angustum (which seems like a great choice). I received them at work around 11am yesterday and when I got home at 3:45 I opened the giant, extremely well packed box and they both came out of the shipping alive and well. I highly recommend Dean and NWI to everybody. {D :worship: :clap: :}

7. reclusa

reclusa Arachnoknight Old Timer

Very Possitive

As always I'm very happy with my latest deal with Dean. He's always professional, and a pleasure to do business with. Very good communication.

Thanks,

John

8. IdahoBiteyThing

IdahoBiteyThing Arachnobaron Old Timer

and yet another positive reply!

Just received my new slings from NWI today and couldn't be happier. Nicely packed, active little guys (or hopefully girls!). Will definitely do business again. Everything went off without a hitch. Thanks again, Tony

9. vvx

vvx Arachnobaron Old Timer

Ordered 3 spiderlings last Thursday. Dean expressed concern over the possibility they might end up at the post office over the weekend and I agreed so they shipped Monday. USPS Priority arrived today, the 3 spiderlings are alive and doing well and there was a freebie as well. Packing was great, double boxed with bubble wrap. A good experience.

10. Niddy

Niddy Arachnopeon

Fantastic service all-around

After reading the reviews here, I placed my first order with Northwest Invertebrates for A. versicolor and B. smithi slings. I recieved an e-mail telling me exactly when they would be shipped and another e-mail when they did ship with a USPS tracking number.

The slings were very well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Dean even included a free B. smithi despite the fact that my order was so small. All of the spiders appear to be healthy and are very active. I e-mailed Dean to let him know that they had arrived and he replied immediately. Later the same day, I e-mailed with a question about housing; he answered in less than an hour with the advice that I needed.

I am completely impressed in all respects - quality, shipping, and communication. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to reccomend NW Invertebrates to anyone.

11. Arachno_Shack

Arachno_Shack Arachnoknight Old Timer

Pa
    Positive!!!!

Dean contacted me to see if I'd be interested in trade, and I could not be more pleased! I received my end of the trade today, and all the T's were perfect. Shipping, communication, and packing were excellent! I hope to do business with Dean again soon!

Thanks Dean!!!

Tim

12. Lucara

Lucara Arachnolord

Positive!!!

Just completed a trade with Dean and everything arrived happy and healthy! Thank you so much Dean!!!

13. jnaldrich

jnaldrich Arachnopeon

Dean

Recently purchased an eggsac incbator from Dean. He took the time to pack it with patience most do not possess! Very happy with the purchase, can't wait to use it! :)

Thanks Dean, for helping me buy this incubator!

A+++!!!

Jeff

14. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

Texas
    I have completed multiple trades and orders with Dean. He is great to work with and always has great Ts in perfect condition. Nothing else to say but awesome guy.

15. TabbieNorton

TabbieNorton Arachnopeon

CA
    I have been communicating and ordering from Dean for years. He is A+ wonderful as always. I recently inquired with him about stock not on his site and he found it and presented it an excellent...It arrived shortly after in perfect condition and healthy as I always have come to expect from Dean. Communication and turnaround time excellent as well. As always he is HIGHLY recommended. :clap:

16. NYTMAN

NYTMAN Arachnopeon

Nwi

Just got off the phone with Dean from NWI and was very impressed with
    his professionalism and patience with my many questions.I was left with a very positive impression.

17. Nightmares

Nightmares Arachnopeon

I just got in some sweet pedes from Dean Pittman today.

-Scolopendra sp "Chinese Giant Tiger Leg'
    -Scolopendra h. arizonensis (big 10")
    -Scolopendra heros subspecies ( black Tiger stripes black dot on head)<-- the shiznit
    What I like about Dean is that i told him what i was looking for about a month ago and if he found anything to call me. "BOOM" last week he called me let me know what he had and today i have some great pedes. He did a great packing job and there were no pedes lost in the box witch is a Big plus. Thank you Dean for the Sexy Pedes{D

18. patrick86

patrick86 Arachnoknight Old Timer

First time I've dealt with Dean and Northwest Inverts. It will not be the last. I caught his ad and went with one of his package deals. I sent him an email and less than 21 hours later I'm looking at some very beautiful and healthy spiders. The freebie was perfect and best of all the stated two inch spider was actually bigger! I would recommend the folks at Northwest Inverts without hesitation.

TWO THUMBS UP!!

19. DMTWI

DMTWI Arachnosquire Old Timer

G. Rosea

I was looking for a CB adult female G. rosea and Dean happened to have one. The rosea arrived on time, well packaged and she looks great! I'd do business with Dean again and would give NWI a positive review. :D

20. reclusa

reclusa Arachnoknight Old Timer

Excellent Service

Completed a deal with Dean and I could not be more pleased. Dean went out of his way to meet my needs as I was traveling at the time of the deal. Great communication, great packing, and healthy inverts.

Thanks,

John